Grandad got off really light on Monday because he only had me for a little while as daddy was around. Mummy said grandad could call it his annual leave, so its like one of those Banky Holiday things I suppose.
We did manage to read some books and draw on the table, chairs and even some paper. Grandad says the best things to write on are banana's and the bottom of your slippers, so I'll be trying that when I'm older and as its grandad's idea, I will be exempt from prosecution or a smacked bum!!!
Nanna was talking to grandad about a book called 'A Shark in the Park'. I think its a book that another little family person from Wiltshire called Dylan has got. Next week, The Three Musketeers (grandad, me and Millie) are going to look for this shark in the local park and we're going on a bear hunt too. Bears are quite hard to spot at this time of year in our park even when the leaves have fallen off the trees. As we walked up the Travellator near grandad's house, I shouted out "BIRDY" and grandad nearly pooped his pants. It was in the trees and he told me I was silly as he couldn't see the birdy at first but then he made China man's eyes and could see it. Now who's silly, grandad?? I often wonder if he's safe to follow me around at times.
On our way back from our little walk, we saw a man walking towards us. Grandad asked me who it was and after I done the squinty China man eyes, I could see it was daddy. It was lovely, I jumped up and down in my buggy and was excited to see him and he looked pretty pleased too. Millie jumped up at daddy but he went all girly as he doesn't like dirty stuff.
After a spot of lunch, daddy took me to see mummy for some more lunch - I do like this lunch thing. In the evening, I wandered around the house in a new pair of big boy pants, no nappy!! It was nice to enjoy what grandad calls 'the angle of the dangle' but I felt the need for a little poohie. Of course, normally I can drop one out without fear of actually one dropping out but today, with all that new found freedom down below, the jobby fell on the sofa. Mummy was fine with it but daddy went all funny - LOL!!!
That's about it for today, short and sweet. So until next week, au revoir.
Dogg
No comments:
Post a Comment