Monday, April 15th
After grandad picked me up yesterday, we went back and played on the floor. Grandad got my bricks out, Millie ran off with one of them and it was funny watching grandad trying to get it back - he's not as young as he used to be! I managed to find the phone and the telly box and preferred to play with them, grandad thought he'd hidden them but he's not very good at that.
We watched some football game on the telly, the red team scored but then the black team did and a man with a tiny flag started waving it at the man with the whistle - I think he wanted to go to the toilet but he couldn't shout so he waved his flag. The whistle man said it wasn't a goal and I got bored so fell asleep.
When I woke up, grandad put my Gruffalo coat on, I mean he put it on me as it wouldn't fit him although I KNOW he wants it to!!! I sat in my seat in the back of grandads big buggy and we went to town to walk Millie. It was great fun, lots of noise, lots of people - grandad said some of them spoke English too and that is what I'm meant to be learning. That's a shame because not many people in town talk English so it'll be hard to talk to them when I'm older.
We went to the park in town - the one with the big cat thing in it, Millie done her tiddle and then we walked back past the new train station. It looked really nice although I'm too young to remember what the last one looked like last year. A nice lady who didn't have many clothes on walked past us and for some reason we then turned around and went the way we'd just been. I really couldn't see the point in that, how am I meant to learn my way around when grandad kept going around in circles? The lady with not many clothes looked lost too as she was always in front of us!!! Grown-ups are so silly at times and I often think that I never want to grow up - just like grandad. We finally managed to get past the lady with not many clothes when she went to talk to a policeman.
I SAW A BIG BUS!!! It was sooooooo big and then I saw some more, lots of them. I loved the buses and grandad said he'd take me on one soon but we'll never get on one because they are just too high to climb.
When we got back home we all had our lunch, me in my chair at the table, grandad sat with me but Millie can't sit still so she had to eat on the floor. She's rubbish with a knife and folk, can't even manage with my spoon. I felt sorry for her so I threw some of my food at her - no, I threw it for her. Grandad had some bubbles and it was so much fun when he made them dance all over my head - and my dinner. He said he will get a picture of them for mummy and daddy but I have to be wearing a proper shirt before he does. Oh talking of shirts, mine got grubby because grandad forgot my bib AGAIN, mummy will not be a happy bunny!
We played some more and I was having a brilliant time but I got a little tired. Grandad told me I needed a sleep but I had other ideas. I saw him text mummy to say what a great day we were having and I'm not sure he should've done. If mummy knows he enjoys our days, she may make me stay here forever so I played a little game with him. Every time he put me in my bed, I'd let him know I was still awake. It was brilliant fun and I done this for nearly TWO HOURS then I got bored again so went off for a little sleep.
Nanny came home and grandad ran away to the bathroom. Daddy came to pick me up which was great. Nanny made me a shepherds pie which I loved. I shared a little bit with Millie again then daddy took me home to see mummy and my day was over.
Can't wait until next week and neither can grandad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment