I'm now 1 year and 2 days, Sunday was my birthday. Yes grandad, SUNDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY and where were you?? Everyone else came along to the party I had with my old buddy, Cruz.
Grandad W was away with 'the lads' for his weekend playing a game called "Sod it". I think the other men call it golf but grandad plays a slightly different version.
So I'm not talking to grandad, that's all I'm saying.
As far as I know, my birthday party with Cruz went really well. Mummy made the bestest cake EVER (grandad didn't get any but that's his fault), Gruffalo cake made from real Gruffalo. We had a big tent in the garden and a wobbly castle too. Apparently Grandad's mates were wobbly too and they didn't have cake either.
And so begins my tale for today; we didn't do anything special yesterday. I still had a hangy over from Sunday and grandad was a bit slower than normal; he's not as young as he used to be.
We had some shoppy bits to do yesterday as well as Millie walking, she's a good girl. She licked my face but grandad wouldn't let me lick hers. As we drove along the road, grandad stopped behind a big bus but a silly lady overtook us and nearly bounced off the cars coming the other way. She nearly knocked some people over. I think grandad may have known her because he done a funny wave at her.
On our walk I saw two Supermens and a Batman. Batman came and talked to us Ninna, ninna, ninna, ninna. Ninna, ninna, ninna, ninna BATMAN!!! He was a cool dude and he gave us a keyring but I've no idea why.
Once we settled down and got back to our day, we walked Millie until she done wee-wees and a poohy then we went to the petrol shop. Grandad put a pipe in the car to blow it up although it didn't look flat to me. Millie stayed in to guard the car and my snuggy blanket whilst me and grandad went to give a man who looked like he'd been on holiday some of that paper stuff I took from grandad's wallet last week. I watched the man who'd been on holiday but he didn't give anything to grandad, I think grandad has been diddled.
We then got back into the car and went to the Bake House where grandad stopped and got me out AGAIN. Why can't he take Millie in and let me guard the car, I'm bigger than Millie anyway! In the shop he asked the lady for a farmhouse, I'm really confused because he should go to the State Agent man for a house. The lady then asked if he wanted it sliced!!! How can she do that and what use is half a house to anyone - unless of course, people are getting unmarried. I really don't understand grown-ups or grandad at times. Then he got a pasty (for him, nanny) and a cold sausage (for me) then said "Pop them in the same bag". How stupid, the cold sausage would then be warm from the hot pasty. Even I could work that out.
We got back home and grandad gave me the sandwich mummy made me, he ate the pasty like it was going out of fashion and he gave my sausage to Millie!! Now that cheesed me off so that's why I'm writing this so nanny can tell him off for the pasty. Don't mess with The Dogg!!!
After dinner we played with some play dough which nanny had cooked. I found it great fun to roll it like little bogies then ping it on the floor. Grandad made a little man and I pulled his arms off and lobbed them at Millie. LOL. (LOL? Where did that come from??) Grandad let me run around and I was going so fast that we are thinking of entering the Lympiks soon. We had such a good afternoon so I decided it was time to talk to grandad - about the same time he said I should be going to sleep. I did have a kip later so Millie and grandad had a cuddle on the sofa - they always do when I'm not looking.
Have a nice week, catch you later
![]() |
| My Gruffalo Cake *Made with real gruffalos Thank you, mummy xxx |

No comments:
Post a Comment