Wednesday - Day Two
Right, first things first. I held a meeting with grandad in front of the telly first thing this morning, Milkshake Monkey, Peppa Pig were my agents and grandad had Millie with him. I needed to sort out whether I was getting paid double time for this overtime thing mummy is making me do for missing Monday. We had a nice chat about what I was expected to do; no swearing or blowing off, etc and grandad said he would try and do the same. Due to my agents being very good at pressurising people, grandad very quickly made an offer I couldn't refuse; he said he would pay me TRIPLE of what I was getting now. I went into the kitchen feeling so smug so I tipped Millie's water over to celebrate. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy.
Now then, onto our expedition for today. My grandad doesn't like me - FACT. I'll explain; yesterday he took me out in torrential rain and today he fooled me into enjoying a little walk on a familiar route as it wasn't raining when we left. Half way around, grandad said it was starting to grizzle but I couldn't really feel it. I had my hoodie on which made me look cool and my snuggy blanket over my legs to keep my shoes from getting dirty. Remember yesterday? Grandad soaked my snuggy, my most favouritist thing in the world. Today I never noticed but where it was grizzling all the time, my snuggy was soaked again - hence my conclusion that grandad doesn't like me.
My buggy has a minor steering fault too but only when I drive grandad around. It seems that every 200/300 yards (grandad talk for metres!), my buggy would steer very suddenly to one side, as though somebody is putting a brake on one side. Also, it seems that every time this problem happens, Millie uses the moment to take one of her 1500 tiddles. I need to get it to the menders although it never happens when I drive mummy or daddy or anyone else for that matter.
Uncle Ryan popped over for dinner at lunch time, which was lovely. I sat in my chair and ate my dinner like a good boy whilst grandad made Ryan a Homlet which looked gorgeous. I think grandad will be in trouble with nanny because he broke some eggs, not one but three! Then he mashed them up with a folk and threw them in a pan to cook. He popped in some cheese and cutty up'ed tommies. It looked so tasty but grandad said he didn't know if I should have any. Then he broke three more eggs, I hope nanny doesn't notice as she'll go ballistic. He made himself a Homlet too and came next to me to eat it - talk about rubbing your nose in it!! He said I couldn't have any then sat next to me with one, just to tease me. I kept making little clucking noises and he gave me a bit off the edge. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I liked that, I liked that a lot, so he gave me a little bit more before he then pigged the rest down quickly.
Uncle Ryan made me a tent. We had nanny's snuggy blanket (the one she watches Corrie with when her eyes are shut - she's clever) and we put it over the little table (the one nanny makes her coffee go cold on when she's watching Corrie with her eyes shut) and hey presty, there I had a nice tent. Millie seemed to like it more and sat under it to hide.
At the end of my shift, daddy came to get me again and we done a fivey high thing because its cooler than shaking hands - I am so laid back that I'm nearly horizontal! Any cooler and you'll freeze when you hold me.
Off for bath and bed now.
No comments:
Post a Comment