Today is the beginning of the week, right?
The beginning of the week is a Monday, right??
Monday is grandad day, right??? WRONG!
Now, I know I'm still a baby - ah no, back the truck up a bit buddy!! I am no longer a baby and that's a fish all (I don't have any fish so don't understand how it can be a fish all!!). I have entered a new stage in my long and active life and I have now become very active because I am now a toddler. I am so pleased, I don't know what a toddler is exactly but I am equally pleased to be one because everyone seems happy with me. I was a little annoyed at being a toddler at first because when I got up and started to move towards people, they moved further back so I couldn't get to them. I am wondering if this was some form of child cruelty.
I digress, back to my point. Grandad day was different today as both nanny and mummy pulled sickies from work. They said it was something to do with a holiday at the bank but nanny works in a school and mummy at a University - maybe mummy is cleverer than nanny. My poor old dad, he doesn't work in a bank either so he didn't pull a sicky and he went to work. He can have a day off when its Manager Holiday. Grandad came over as usual, I think the clocks went back again last night as he was later than normal and he had nanny with him. I thought grandad was taking nanny and mummy to work but he didn't, they will be in so much trouble tomorrow and their bosses won't give them any supper.
We all trundled off in grandad's big buggy and we went through some places I'd never seen before; past a big river, over some hills, past aminals in the fields (moo cows, grubby pigs and some that grandad calls woolly pigs which I think are sheep). We went on a big road near six big chimney pots, past Spenners (not sure who he is) and on to a place called Milletts Farm somewhere near Ox's food.
Mummy put up my buggy because it confused grandad - didn't even ask nanny to do it - then off we went into a big shop. I seemed to remember this place from somewhere and think I came here when I wore a younger boys clothes. We walked around some chickens and I got down as low as I used to get to see them, they were great. Grandad noticed the smelly pigs near the garden place and they did pong a bit. We looked in some little wooden houses like the one grandad showed me in the place called Lotment the other week but these had stairs in and two fronts doors, one on top of the other!! They were brilliant but grandad noticed the smelly pig pong was following us although I couldn't see it when I looked around. Mummy and nanny then went to change my nappy, not sure why it needed two of them but there you go. I ran around for a little while and grandad said if I go any faster, I'll have to learn the 'Mobot' soon.
We walked, yes WE walked around a bit and saw some more aminals and then we went to the dinner shop. Mummy and nanny robbed grandad and went in the get our food whilst I took grandad's sunnies off his head and poked them in his eyes. Grandad let me pull the leaves off the bushes and throw them on the floor. Nanny bought me and grandad a lasagne thing, she makes us share so he can still fit in his trousers and nanny and mummy had some type of flat sandwich thing.
I went for a snooze whilst the grown-ups (??) went for a stroll then we headed back. We popped in to see daddies Anuty Bev where a man with less teeth than me said hello and we sat next to some people from Geordie Shore where a lady told everyone about her bad week whether they wanted to listen or not, Grandad started huffing and puffing like an exhausted dragon.
After this, nanny and grandad dropped me and mummy off at home which was rather careless and then they went to their house with Millie.
No comments:
Post a Comment