Saturday, 8 June 2013

Saturday

Today mummy, daddy, Uncle Steve and grandad Mole were fencing in our garden. I'm not sure who won but I hope they all had their protected suits and masks on.

To save me from getting damaged, I spent the day at grandad's weekender and WOW, he's had a new pool built in the garden and it looked triffik but first of all when grandad picked me up, we had to go and bath the car. This proved to be quite a dangerous experience as Millie tried to eat the windows when the man jetty-washed the car. I am not sure if I liked the car bath as I thought the whirly things were going to get me. I know Millie would have saved me but it looked scary all the same. We got back to grandad's and made some rolls to take to nanny. She was having swimming lessons and then had to get her hair dressed so we were going to meet her from the pool. 

As usual with grandad's impeccable timing skills, we were about 30 minutes too early so we done a little tour but as grandad moved his car into a shady area, he forgetted to take his glasses off the roof of the car. When they fell into the road, a man who appeared to be in need of a visit to the Hopticians himself as he ran right over them!!! Grandad, it has to be said, was less than pleased and spent the rest of the afternoon answering texts like this "Ghsuui ndhdik nnbguui". No wonder he never got many replies after that. When it was time - eventually - we went in to meet nanny. We met the other ladies at the pool who all seemed to know grandad a little too well, hope nanny didn't notice. Then, to my utter disgustedness, they took off my shorts, shoes and top and dropped me in the water!! I must admit it was brilliant fun, I played ball and blowed bubbles in the water while I looked for the fish nanny told me were in there. I had loads of splashy time then, just as I was enjoying it, they got me out again. We then popped over to near the hair shop (which looked a bit like the one Millie goes to) and then into a park to have a little picky nick.

After nanny went to get her hair dressed, 'El tres amigos' were back in town again and we popped to see some Welsh people that grandad knows. They were really nice and I took a shine to a girl called Dolly. She was a little older than me, about 22/23 but I reckon good on my chances later on. We then came back to grandad's weekender, which I must say looks like his usual place but with the new swimming pool and then The Dogg came into his own. I ran rings around my grandad, we done some wrestling although he didn't know it, I ran backwards and forwards through the house, chased Millie until I could chase no more, throw bricks in the box, phoned loads of people, turned the washing machine on and off so often it may need a new starty button.

When nanny came home, she had a different head on but I recognised her. Nanny then let me go in the pool but grandad didn't take my shirt off and it got all soaky wet. What brilliant fun I had, I tried to drink all the water but then realised that I couldn't finish it all so I splashed it over grandad and old nanny that had popped to see us. Millie kept out of the way!

As usual after my tea, grandad wanted rid of me so he phoned up mummy to send me back. I wanted to fall asleep on the way back but he kept tickling me to keep me awake. Once we got home, I didn't see any swords from the fencing this morning but there were lots of posts in the garden being built. 

Looking forward to Monday already when we're off to visit someone.

Adios for now
Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment