Today I went to one of the Lympik places, the one where the skinny boats swam in the long straight line. I managed to grab a little snooze on the way and grandad had to wake me up when we got there.
There were lots of working men at the lake and they were putting up lots of new bits for people to sit on as there was a big race this weekend. Everyone in the world is going to race so there will be a lot of people there. We walked around the big boaty building and we met one man and his dog in the workshop. He knew grandad and they had a little man cuddle which looked a bit girlie and then a dog came and said hello to grandad as she knew him too then said hello to Millie and then licked my face. Charming.
Grandad and the man had a cup of tea, Millie and Tilly had a mini scrap and I had a good old nose around the workshop with all the boats in. They looked like they would break if a man got in them, they would if grandad did!! Then a girl came in to see them and she gave grandad a HUGE cuddle, he must be famous or something. She was very nice and I took a shine to her straight away and we had a cuddle too. The man told grandad there was a girl outside with a Brazilian and when grandad went outside to see, he was mildly surprised to see another girl with an American, one with a New Zealander man and one with an Australian. Not sure what he was hoping to see but he looked a tad disappointed!! Millie then done a very impressive party piece and poohed on the workshop floor.
When we left we had a little walk along the racey bit, it was about 100 miles long and very straight. I wanted to get in the water but grandad wouldn't let me. We got back in the car and started to drive back. I saw where The Queen lives!!! Its quite a big house near Wind Sir and it looked like she's just done some washing as I could see a big duvet flapping in the wind whilst drying on the roof. Back on the big road, grandad put the radio on and it had some silly game on. Sir Lanky were playing Australia in a game of cricket. I know crickets are like grasshoppers so not sure how they play with insects. It sounded ever so complicated ".... and Kikkybum is bowling to Arbuckle.........oh what a splended strike, past silly mid-middle man and over the border for four goals..........what a catch by the keepy wicket fella who nearly whipped his bails off.........." It all sounded so painful and boring so I went to sleep for a little while - or at least I pretended to.
Once home we had our lunch and Uncle Ryan comed home to see us which was nice. We watched some silly film on the telly where the men spoke in a language called Cocky Knees, I could understand Chinese better!!! We played lots and Uncle Ryan joined in and later said he was hungry. Uncle Ryan is always hungry so grandad cooked some chicken that nanny had caught in the morning and we had it with some veggytables, it was gorgeous. Later, grandad decided it would be a good idea to go for ANOTHER walk, me and Millie didn't think so but we went along to humour him. When we left, nanny came home and she said she'd come with us. That was really nice and it was my turn to drive her for a change instead of driving grandad. When we got back, she had teary eyes and said it was the trees but I think she didn't like my driving.
Grandad went to work when we got back, mummy came to get me and let me tip water from grandads new swimming pool all over my shoes. That was great fun.
Off home now, been told I have a sleepy over on Saturday with nanny and grandad and I can tell that they can't wait already!!!!!!!!!!
Dogg
No comments:
Post a Comment