On the way we stopped off at some office block to see a friend of grandad's. To be honest, I was a little bored and after a few attempts at driving the car at home, I wanted to show off my driving skills to everyone. I wiggled the big round thing and twiddled the sticky gear but just like at home, I didn't go far. Grandad's car is stupid anyway and not very good against car pinchers because it has no keyhole! I looked under the big round thing which needed a great degree of skill in the first place but there wasn't a keyhole like on mummy's car. After their little chat, grandad decided it would be better for him to drive us to the parky car place so we could at least visit Henry as it would be quicker. When we got there, we all took a walk down by the big river next to the town. It was lovely, there were big ships in the harbour and a big playground to play in but first of all grandad said we were to walk around the town (presumably to see this Henry cadgy). The people in the town talked a bit posh and a lot of them were foreigners (foreigners meaning not English, Polish or Romanian) but alas, I didn't see Henry.
After our walk around we stopped in the park and played on the swings and the slide. There was a merry-go-round which looked far from being merry, I think I'd have puked up if I'd gone on that! We then had some lunch by the river in the park and then grandad got us an ice cream (not an ice cream each but one for all of us - how tight!!). He took an extra big mouthful himself "just to test it" he said and then got some for me. I didn't like the white bit so I dribbled it out on grandad's hand, he gave some to Millie on the cone and she like it, she liked it a lot. He then finished the rest off himself. Grandad then took us back to the car and said what a lovely day it was in Henley. Henley?? Not Henry??
Due to my huge disappointment, I said very little on the way back to grandad's. The fact I say very little anyway has nothing to do with the disappointment I felt but once back, we got the toys out and played anyway. I managed to wander away from grandad's watchful eye as I pretended to be a magic man again. What a great trick I performed. I've been trying to practice it for ages but have never had the chance like I had today. Under the cover of my snuggy, I sneaked into the kitchen and silently, oh so silently, I picked up Millie's FULL bowl of water and tipped the whole lot over. Not just over but OVER - over the whole kitchen floor, over my trousers, my vest but not my t-shirt. Now that was real magic!!! I also managed to change the look on grandad's face when he wandered in to see what I was up to. I thought the trick was perfect but the wet bits weren't so pleasant but still, it was worth it.
Me and grandad then cuddled up on the sofa and watched a film that had people like me and him in it. 'The Spy Who..........' I didn't see the rest of it but it had a man with grandad's haircut in it and a diddy version of him; just like me and grandad!! The man done a funny song and I done a little dance that made my grandad laugh so much, he had trousers wetter than mine. What a fun day we had!!
Later on, nanny comed home and she gave me my tea (dinner), which was nice and then mummy turned up too. Not sure what our plan is for next week, may be something to do with eating something called a dornie if the weather is nice. Once again, I have no idea what this is going to be like but if its and eaty thing, then count this Dogg in!!
Hasta manana
After our walk around we stopped in the park and played on the swings and the slide. There was a merry-go-round which looked far from being merry, I think I'd have puked up if I'd gone on that! We then had some lunch by the river in the park and then grandad got us an ice cream (not an ice cream each but one for all of us - how tight!!). He took an extra big mouthful himself "just to test it" he said and then got some for me. I didn't like the white bit so I dribbled it out on grandad's hand, he gave some to Millie on the cone and she like it, she liked it a lot. He then finished the rest off himself. Grandad then took us back to the car and said what a lovely day it was in Henley. Henley?? Not Henry??
Due to my huge disappointment, I said very little on the way back to grandad's. The fact I say very little anyway has nothing to do with the disappointment I felt but once back, we got the toys out and played anyway. I managed to wander away from grandad's watchful eye as I pretended to be a magic man again. What a great trick I performed. I've been trying to practice it for ages but have never had the chance like I had today. Under the cover of my snuggy, I sneaked into the kitchen and silently, oh so silently, I picked up Millie's FULL bowl of water and tipped the whole lot over. Not just over but OVER - over the whole kitchen floor, over my trousers, my vest but not my t-shirt. Now that was real magic!!! I also managed to change the look on grandad's face when he wandered in to see what I was up to. I thought the trick was perfect but the wet bits weren't so pleasant but still, it was worth it.
Me and grandad then cuddled up on the sofa and watched a film that had people like me and him in it. 'The Spy Who..........' I didn't see the rest of it but it had a man with grandad's haircut in it and a diddy version of him; just like me and grandad!! The man done a funny song and I done a little dance that made my grandad laugh so much, he had trousers wetter than mine. What a fun day we had!!
Later on, nanny comed home and she gave me my tea (dinner), which was nice and then mummy turned up too. Not sure what our plan is for next week, may be something to do with eating something called a dornie if the weather is nice. Once again, I have no idea what this is going to be like but if its and eaty thing, then count this Dogg in!!
Hasta manana
No comments:
Post a Comment