Wednesday, 19 February 2014

On occasion, I've been known to hide from grandad in Millie's bed and it's that small practice that serves me well today. You see, I'm in the doghouse already. I had a lovely bath last night before I went to beddy-byes, splashed around in the bathy bubbles, played with my bath-friendly ducks and toys which are really waterproof and also with mummy's phone which apparently isn't. I think I can safely say that, although she loves me, she wasn't best pleased because her sense of humour seemed to evaporate like water in the desert. I could be having my bath with the old chap tonight!! So here I am, punished for the day with my second spell of the week at grandad's.

Cookery lesson today was breakfast and lots of it. We done our usual tricks with the eggs although today they were going to be scrambled. Grandad let me cut up some much rooms on the choppy board with my plastic knife and I must say, I great job I did of them too. Grandad cooked some bread in the silver thing and then let me butter it and we then chucked the egg and much rooms on top. Scrummy!!

We then got dinner ready for the evening: nanna cooked the shepherds, grandad peeled the tatoes and I cut them into Dogg sized chunks for mashy up pie topping. We chopped some carrots with the precision of a blind man using a pitch fork and lobbed them into the pot. Nanna warmed it all up then left it on the side ready for the evening.

With all the plates washed up, dried up and left on the side we got ready for my bestest adventure of the day. Nanna and grandad are taking me and Millie on a train - a real one. I was running around like my bum was on fire with excitement, so you can imagine my disappointment when we got in the car! Nanna said we had to drive to the railway station as the trains don't stop in grandad's road. When I'm Prime Minister, I'll get that sorted for you grandad!!! We parked in a different car park than we normally do and got in a lift to go down to the station. There was a certain fragrence coming from the lift, one that smells similar to my damp nappy. Grandad said that the lift doubles as a toilet at night time which I thought was a very good public service provided by our local council, who are obviously thinking of ways to help save some pennies.

Grandad went to the lady in the goldfish bowl and got us some tickets. Me and Millie didn't have to pay because we're famous but the lady gave me my own special ticket which had no writing in it. This meant I could go anywhere in the whole world that I chose to. After several minutes of intensive thought, I decided it'll be best I went with nanna and grandad so we walked to the train platform. The train was late, apparently quite common in this country. When it came along I was so excited, I nearly needed another nappy. It was massive and really noisy. The doors opened like on Star Trek and we jumped in. Me and nanna sat in a real comfy chair opposite a man who we didn't know. Grandad and Millie stood by the door, planning an early escape. We went passed lots of houses that all had lakes in the garden which I thought was quite strange as there were lots of lakes outside their gardens too. It would've been better if they'd planted flowers and grass in theirs but everyone to their own I suppose.

We stopped in a village where Nanny Vi lives and started to walk towards her house. After what seemed like three hours, I thought to myself 'Blow this for a game of soldiers, I want a carry' and my ever faithful grandad duly obliged. I ran in to see Nanny Vi and chased Millie around with her ball and a pink biscuit. They all had a cup of tea whilst me and Millie ate our lunch. After a long chat, we left Nanny Vi's and ran at 200mph because grandad said we had to catch the next train. I was really puffed out when we got to the station and slightly less than happy to find out the train was going to be another 10 minutes. My grandad has a habit of this type of time keeping and it's not big and it's not clever!!!! The train took sooooo long that when it finally arrived, even I needed a shave but it was a brilliant trip and as soon as we'd got in the car, I fell asleep for ages.

Mummy came home whilst I was watching Peppa Pig and by funny coincidence Mummy Pig said to Daddy Pig (who was on a boat with Peppa and George) "Don't drop your phone in the water, Daddy Pig".

"I won't" said Daddy Pig

SPLOOOOOSSSHHHHH!!!!

My day ended as it started.

I played with a Uncle Ryan for a while before having a few nibbles of my tea but wasn't too hungry tonight. Today was no punishment, today was brilliant fun with heaps of giggles.

Back again tomorrow,
Hasta la vista

DOGG

No comments:

Post a Comment