Tuesday, 25 February 2014

That's it then, I've now finished the first part of my basic cookery course and have to prepare myself for an exam next week. Not sure what the theme is but granddad told me that next week is 'all my own work' apart from the bits that may cut my fingers off.

I made a simple pizza today, well actually I made THREE pizza's today - one for me, one for nanna and a bigger one for mummy and daddy to share. It was quite a juggly act because they all like different things or to be precise, they all don't like different things: daddy doesn't like much rooms, mummy isn't keen on Tommy's toes and nanna doesn't eat meat from animals. So here we go with the greedy ants: talcum powder for the base, juice from tomatoes, slicey up tomatoes, much rooms, 'am, three hundred different cheeses and some water.

Granddad had to mix the talc and the water because it was a guey mess and stuck like pooh to a nappy - it was real yuk!! We put some flowers on the worktop so it wouldn't stick but that was a waste of time. After about two hours, it was finally sort of ready to squash so granddad gave me a big wooden stick and we bashed the gunk until it was nice and flat then we broke it up into three pieces and squashed it some more. Granddad then gave me some juice from some Italian tomatoes in a jar and let me splash it on the bottom stuff. This was a fun bit because I was allowed to bash the poon on the juice and it went everywhere - over the floor, over the fridge and even over Millie. Millie is now a Greater Red Spotted Westie!! Sorry Millie but it'll wash out one day.

We added the bits of toppings to the appropriate pizza with the precision of an exorcet missile and then popped them all in the oven until two episodes of Peppa Pigg and half of Ben and Holly had been on and then they were ready. THEY WERE SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!!!!!

I made a curry thing for daddy and warmed up some fishes for me and mummy to eat when we got home. We had some expertly cooked rice to go with both dinners. This was measured and flavoured to perfection and then put in a bag for us to warm up ourselves later.

Hearlier we went for our usual walk into town and it was quite a pleasant stroll. We saw the men working on the buildy site with the big diggers and the massive cranes which go right up to the moon. We crossed the road in front of a policeman in his car and he just laughed at us. I hope he wasn't going to a mergency somewhere. I haven't noticed the little man who walks with a limp and I'm sure he's fell in a puddle somewhere in town. The lady with not many clothes on hasn't made an appearance either although we did see her twin sister in a woolly coat and a big 'at.  

Mummy has been at home this week as she has been told to have a few days off as she's feeling a bit crook. When I got home, Poppa Mole was there and I helped him fix some things for mummy and daddy. I'm good with those screwy driver things and I'm sure I'm a massive help to everyone.

Granddad said that next week is going to be a busy day for us as I have my cooky exam as soon as I get there when we make something special and if there's time after my exam, we are going up to see the airplanes if the weather is ok. I assume they don't fly if its raining so they don't get wet.

That's it really, nothing much today but it's probably just the calm before the storm. Next week our antics should be available for all to see - if granddad can suss out the technology!!

Trust me, next week is going to be BIG. Watch this space!!

Catch you later
Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment