I then drove around the garden in my red car, chasing Millie until she ran indoors. I filled my wheeliebarrow up with some of the stones and then grandad let me throw the stones in the water butt thing - well, when I say he let me throw them, he actually said 'don't throw them' then he said 'Ok just the one'. What my beloved grandad has failed to remember is that I don't really understand all my numbers yet. Everything used to be six and I used this to my advantage as I threw all the stones in the water butt thing - SPLASH!!! - they went, so I then went back and got some more whilst grandad banged his head against the garage wall.
It was just before dinner when me, grandad and Millie went for a walk. Grandad had got me to decorate a piece of card to use as a birthday card, he's such a cheapyscater. We had to post the letter for the birthday person grandad knows and it had to be posted before tea time. Personally, with me walking alongside, I think we should've left a little earlier - like yesterday but we got there before it got too dark and I popped the letter in the post box. OMG (that's street talk for blooming 'eck) I thought as we walked back down the road and past two Chinese ladies as grandad shouted out to them.
"Kung Hei Fat Choi" he said as I held my head in my hands anticipating a return volley of abuse from the two little old ladies. I wasn't disappointed!
"Ah so" one of them shouted back. She couldn't pronounce it quite right but I knew what she was calling him even in my tender years. To be honest grandad, you asked for that. You can't go around calling anyone a fat anything, it just isn't cricket - or ping pong as this case may be LOL😆.
I was mildly surprised by the way the ladies hurled the abuse back but kept a lovely smile and gave a dainty wave too, as if they knew grandad. Apparently it was Chinese New Year on Jan 31st and everyone born in China this year will be a horse. Next year a goat and then a minkey.
Back home, grandad's mummy (nanny Vi) popped over to see us quickly and she brought me a fluffy Millie toy to take home. It's so cuddly and has no teeth so it's a bit friendlier towards cats and birds in the garden. We grabbed some lunch then I done a little bit of scribbling before grandad showed me how to make a lantern for the Chinese people he'd abused earlier to celebrate their New Year as some form of peace offering, I suppose. It was rubbish because when we finished it, I put some crayons in it and they fell through the bottom. Grandad said that's how they should be but I can't see the point of that at all!! What can you carry in it? Stupid lantern so I squashed it.
Once again our weekly episode of Hells Bells Kitchen involved the smashing up of eggs and some chickens when powder flavouring stuff. Grandad put two stickers on his fingers and sang "Two Little Dicky Birds" which was funny and he made them disappear then come back again - he's a clever grandad. We also cut up some white broccoli looking stuff and put it in the taitor boily pot. After they had cooked, we chopped up the taitors and put them in the pot too. Grandad pinched a bit of chicken and gave it to Millie but I don't mind as I share my dinner with her anyway - Millie loves me.
After dinner, both mummy and daddy came to get me and after they'd had their tea, nanna let me take Millie's old lead with me so my Millie didn't run off. Grandad said we're going upmarket soon but I've no idea what he's on about as usual. He's such hard work at times but he's quite safe to let out on his own once it's dark.
Catch ya later........
Dogg
No comments:
Post a Comment